Brant County Ford has been a family-owned business for almost 50 years with many of our staff having worked with us for a very long time. Here at Brant County Ford we pride ourselves on being part of the community and take great strides to ensure our employees are treated right. A happy employee is a productive employee!
Brant County Ford is currently seeking full-time Sales Professionals with experience.
If you’re a competent Sales Individual who is passionate, upbeat, self-motivated and looking for a change we would like to hear from you. Do you currently feel undervalued and unsure if the grass is really greener on the other side? Please feel free to reach out to us!
Brant County Ford offers a competitive pay plan with a combination of gross and volume bonuses and company vehicle (after 3 month probation period). Fridays and Saturday we are only open till 5pm and are not open on Sundays. We pride ourselves on creating a fantastic working environment.
If you consider yourself to be a Sales Individual who likes to go that extra mile then come to Brant County Ford. You will be greatly rewarded!!
- Experience/background in Automotive or Retail Sales is essential (electronics/furniture/memberships),
- Money motivated and exceptional customer service skills
- Good negotiating and closing skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed
- Good computer and phone skills as customer follow up is essential
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Valid OMVIC license is a must
- What are you waiting for? Email us your resume and covering letter today or even better stop in and see Dan or Don. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!
Job Type: Full-time